jack mackenroth interview

Matt Gutman, Heating Up ABC World News

| June 4, 2010 | 11 Replies

I have to say, since Diane Sawyer took over the anchor chair of ABC’s World News, I’ve been tuning it a lot more often. Then I got another reason to watch–Matt Gutman. Where the heck did ABC recruit this guy from? Seriously, he looks like he was ripped from the cover of Men’s Health or Muscle & Fitness.  It’s like Christmas when this guy comes on to report about something – he has that stereotypical immaculate dark news anchor hair, a nice build to him, wears the tightest shirts he can find. Wooh, heat wave! I feel like Blanche from The Golden Girls whenever ABC drags him out of hiding. Here’s a few screen captures from his report on the oil crisis in Louisiana. The story was depressing … but Matt Gutman left me more than hot and bothered! MORE MATT GUTMAN, ABC, GIVE ME MORE! You can follow Matt on Twitter @mattgutmanabc.

Follow The Man Crush Blog on Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest | Newsletter

Click on thumbnails to view larger images.

Matt Gutman | ABC News

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , ,

Category: man crush

Comments (11)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. bill says:

Agreed, he’s hotter than hot. Just wish we weren’t seeing him under such horrible circumstances. Jeffrey Kofman is pretty swell looking too, older, but very hot, and also openly gay.

2. Riley says:

haha, googled his name, and got to this very up-to-date blog post. i’ve been mesmerized by this man (since the oil spill) too. i also like other ABC news hotties like handsome David Muir and funny Ryan Owens. they sure know how to get you to watch their news with good looking people, both male and female.

3. Will says:

I’ve been a Matt fan for quite a while. He did a shirtless report once that had something to do with scuba diving and also appeared once in a black tanktop.

4. bossfo says:

and I thought I was the only one who thought he is a total hottie..

and he shows just enough chest to let the imagination wander what he would look like shirtless, I for one wish I saw that scuba diving episode..

ah, til tomorrow

5. Snuffy says:

Found this site after searching for Gutman. Want to let him and ABC know that I don’t like his posing and selection of clothes. His job is news reporting, he would do well to work on that as much as his weight lifting….

6. daigo says:

I LOVE MATT GUTMAN, YOU ARE MAKING THIS SEASON EXTRA HHOOTTT!!!

7. Walter says: